Ausdruck der Seite: Products and Services > What we dispose of and container systems
Flexible systems for sustainable waste disposal.
The ReFood classics: the Culino (left) with a capacity of 240 or 120 litres and the Oleo 90 (right) for used cooking oil.
ReFood disposes of food waste quickly and reliably throughout Germany. Materials we dispose of include:
- Kitchen and food waste
- Bread and bakery goods
- Fruit and vegetables
- Unpackaged and packaged food
- Bones, fat and meat residue
- Organic waste from food production operations
- Used cooking oil and frying fats
- Returns from retailers and rejected goods
At the customer site, we load the full containers onto our closed box trucks using a lifting platform. For organic matter, the Culino container system with a capacity of 120 or 240 litres is ideal. Our custom solution for disposing of used cooking oil and frying fats is the Oleo 90 container system:
- The lid can be opened wide, with the large opening making is easy to fill the container.
- Eight plastic fasteners are used to securely close the lid. They do not buckle or rust.
- The containers have castors. Even when full they can be manoeuvred with modest physical effort. There is no risk of injury from being splashed by hot oil.
- It is easy to see how full containers are, due to the transparent side. Customers who are charged by the kilogram can conveniently establish the quantity of waste at any time.
- With a capacity of 100 litres, each container can be used to dispose of up to 90 kilograms of fat.
Other container systems
To store and transport large quantities of used cooking oil, ReFood also provides IBC containers with a capacity of 600 or 1,000 litres and can remove up to 25,000 litres by tanker truck. On request we can also supply bulk containers for food waste.